Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)
- was developed by the American Medical Association (AMA)
- is used to code for medical procedures and services under health insurance plans (both pubic and private)
- used for billing and reimbursement of outpatient procedures and interventions in health care except for alternative medicine
- the code set is copyrighted by the AMD and is continually evaluated and updated annually in October of each year.
Medicare utilizes an adjusted form of CPT, the HCPS code. While International Classification of Disease (ICD-9/ ICD-10) codes are used to code for procedures, ICD coding is used only for inpatients.
International Classification of Disease (ICD-9/ ICD-10) codes
- developed by the World Health Organization (WHO)
4 thoughts on “NIs Must be knowledge about: CPT, ICD”
I have observed that in the world today, video games are definitely the latest popularity with children of all ages. There are occassions when it may be difficult to drag the kids away from the video games. If you want the best of both worlds, there are various educational games for kids. Good post.
I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i抦 satisfied to convey that I’ve an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make sure to don抰 put out of your mind this website and provides it a look regularly.
Keep working ,splendid job!
you’ve an excellent blog here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my weblog?