Skip to content
- What are some appropriate questions to ask the patient?
Continue reading “Erectile Dysfunction 勃起功能障碍 (Nursing / Patient Assessment and Interventions)”
- What do you think could have precipitated these symptoms?
- Are you under a lot of stress lately?
- How long have you been on your blood pressure medication for, have they recently changed your blood pressure medication?
- Are you experiencing any fatigue?
- Have you had any recent trauma?
- Have you been able to ejaculate at all?
- How does that affect your life?
- Does that happen every time you are trying to have intercourse or just sometimes?
- Have you been diagnosed with low testosterone level before?
- Do you have normal erection most likely during sleep or early morning?
- Do you smoke, drink alcohol or use street drugs (Dunphy, Winland & Thomas, 2015).